SlashCry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SlashCry @ Telemachus

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zeek has left the building.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeek!!

Zeek!!

Zeek has left the building. Empty
PostSubject: Zeek has left the building.   Zeek has left the building. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:04 am

So after giving it some thought i've decided not to play Aion anymore, The game is just too eastern for my liking, Its all about grinding and even though its classed as a PVP game pvp solo is impossible, I cant quest in the abyss unless im in a group, I find the instances very boring and repeatative and the quests and areas very limited.

I normally dont mind levelling at all, I have 7 lvl 80 on wow and have always reached level cap fast on other games but just find the endless grind too boring and i find myself not looking forward to playing, It feels more a chore than anything, ITs a shame as i do like certain aspects of the game.

Anyway i will keep an eye on these forums, and my email addy is linked to this incase u ever need anything, Feel free to use Vent for now and if anything changes i will let you know, May go back to wow for a bit as my old original guild have decided to play together again and mess around in pvp (some real fun decent pvp that is).

Anyways i wish you the best of luck in the game and hope you find the fun i lacked to discover.

Zeek
Back to top Go down
Zyphira

Zyphira

PostSubject: Re: Zeek has left the building.   Zeek has left the building. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:15 pm

I hear you man, same goes for me, tho i won't be playing wow again anytime soon... XD I'll be shooting bullets in CoD and Borderlands for a while Surprised
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/peter.arsov
Khrystanna
Admin
Khrystanna

PostSubject: Re: Zeek has left the building.   Zeek has left the building. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 2:33 pm

go grind reputation then;P jk...i know what you mean...but instances is repetetive in WoW too...daily HC..meh...but yeah bosses could be bit more challenging i agree...in steel rake is the first WoW style instance where you gotta do stuff on bosses though...to bad you wont play to try that.
Cya zeek.. what server on WoW btw? im gonna resub when cataclysm comes out.
Back to top Go down
https://slashcry-telemachus.forumotion.net
Matsuku

PostSubject: Re: Zeek has left the building.   Zeek has left the building. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:42 pm

have u all stopped playing? khrys? Mia? monilas?
Back to top Go down
Khrystanna
Admin
Khrystanna

PostSubject: Re: Zeek has left the building.   Zeek has left the building. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:57 pm

playing LOTRO with Mon and mia;P
Back to top Go down
https://slashcry-telemachus.forumotion.net
Matsuku

PostSubject: Re: Zeek has left the building.   Zeek has left the building. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:59 pm

Ok, neerds Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zeek has left the building.   Zeek has left the building. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zeek has left the building.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SlashCry :: SlashCry :: News-
Jump to: